Riaz nikah


Dear Friends,

There is a quite popular phrase which says “Shaadi aisa laddoo hai - joh khaye woh pachtaye, aur joh nahi khaye woh bhi pachtaye" 
(Marriage is a special sweet ‘laddoo’ – those who eat suffer, and those who don’t also suffer)

Since 'Pachtana' to hai hi, (‘Suffering’ is unavoidable) I decided that
I rather eat the Laddoo and Suffer J

So Friends, it’s my marriage & you are all invited...

I'm getting married to Silvana on Sunday12th June 2011.
Nikah Between 12:00 noon & 12:30pm

For those who are already married, please come & provide moral support. 

And those who are still single...please come to see one more guy & gal enter the next stage of life (marriage)...& provide moral support anyway. 

          
 P.S: Just to clarify, I am actually very happy to get married J


Riaz Abdul Kalam

അഭിപ്രായങ്ങളൊന്നുമില്ല: